Cute and Mischievous...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Carter really wanted to finger paint a couple of days ago, so I set him up to do it and he was so cute and appreciative that I would let him finger paint. Well....... Don't let this little face fool you. Just after I took these pictures I went to go talk with Gordon and when I came back to see how Carter was doing a couple of minutes later he had finger paint Everywhere! He had the paper, which was covered in paint, on his Head....had paint in his ears, on the wall and all over the table cloth. Needless to say I stripped him down and put him in the tub. No, the color is not from the paint but he was doing really good at potty training and one of his presents was the color dotz. I had told him that he could use it for his next bath....thought I didn't know it was going to be this early.

2 comments:

Joy said...

What a little stinker! Can't help but love them even when they get into trouble, huh? ;)

The Corbridge's said...

Cindy!!! We are so excited to see your family's blog! Thanks for sending us the link. Your little boy is soo cute-it looks like he keeps you both plenty busy. Sorry about the surgery you had to have-we are glad everything went well and that you are recovering. We love keeping up-to-date through blogs. You can check ours out at thecorbridges.blogspot.com We love you guys.
Jared & Stephenie