Sweet!!!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So for all you out there that don't really know Carter you probably won't find this as awsome as I do, but......Carter threw up in the toilet today!!!! He got up from the table and said his tummy hurt so I immediately thought he had to poop. I took him into the bathroom and he starting crying because it hurt him and by the way he was acting I knew he was going to loose his lunch. So we stood at the toilet and it all came out. I couldn't be more thrilled :) Carter has had an issue with throwing up and it's just him. I can't tell you the number of times we have had to clean his car seat, highchair, bed, toys and especially clothes from this nasty grossness. Needless to say Gordon and I are immune to the smell and know his signs now. I hope this is a turning point and that he will tell us next time he needs to do this again. I told him the toilet is the best place to throw up and hopefully he will remember it. Other then that things are doing really well. We went camping with some friends last weekend and we are going to Cali next weekend for a Family Reunion :) Plus this weekend is the 4th! Happy 4th of July Everyone!!! We hope you all are Safe, Happy and Healthy!!!

1 comments:

jaylynw said...

Hooray for Carter (well-Cindy and Gordon actually). Who would ever know you would have to have potty training for that? When Jeffrey was little and sick, I would give him a bowl, and he would just put it over his head and still throw up all over himself, so I can see your excitement. Hopefully it will save you lots of messes. You need little bags like the airlines carry to take with you everywhere.

Love you guys.
Jaylyn