Highlights from the last couple of weeks...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here are a few pictures of the last couple of weeks. I want to post more recent "Easter" pictures but my camera battery needs to charge so I will get those up here soon. Here is Carter with some lego towers he made, he was so proud! (In case you are wondering the crib behind him is not for him. Yes, he is in a "big boy" bed, the crib is for one of the day care kids) He was having so much fun hitting the balloon around the livingroom. He was laughing a lot while doing this it was so cute! This is a special silly moment he had...he wanted his Teddy Bear stuffed in his PJ's.He was dancing around the kitchen with him and it was so funny to watch. Last, but not least, here he is sporting his new "Cars" shades.Peek-a-boo....I see you :)

1 comments:

We Joneses said...

haha what a little cutie! I'm so glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch! :) Love the shades.