Some fun things...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Since I haven't posted anything in a while here are some more pictures and fun things we have done... We had a game night at our ward and Carter got to play the drums with Daddy :)I am totally not talented enough to do that with Carter but I did try some dance moves on the playstation...it was a blast and I'm sure I looked like a dork doing it so don't expect any pictures...haha Carter and Morgan also got to paint together. I can't wait till the weather is nice enough to do this outside. I am doing so much better after my surgery. The recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, which is a plus, so everything is pretty much back to normal now. Thanks to everyone for your prayers, concerns and help! I am SO glad that is over with!!!

0 comments: