Update...

Friday, February 8, 2008

I just wanted to update you all about Carter's fat lip...it's doing Great! Still needs a little more time to heal but looks a lot better. Other then that we both have colds :( Thankfully Gordon hasn't caught it but we are just taking it easy here at the Smith house. Sorry no "new" pictures today. Carter's poor nose is so red from blowing it so often that I figure I will post one that you maybe haven't seen before. Hope you all are doing good and have a Great weekend! Can't wait to go outside and play again...that is, without turning into an ice sickle Carter's first time messing up his room...those were the daysOh, did I say one picture....well I found a couple that I wanted to post. Here we are in San Francisco. Alcatraz is behind Carter. Carter's enjoying a lemon at "Bubba Gumps"We got to go to Pixar while in San Fran and have a personal tour....it was Great! Thanks Ben :) Carter was ssooo tired. And for another update...I am having my gall balder surgery on Wednesday. Yes, the day before Valentine's day. But our Stake is having a Valentine's dance tomorrow so we are just going to celebrate early. Now I just hope I feel better from my cold to go dancing...I'm sure I will be feeling just fine ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh we had so much fun in SF!!!!!!!!!! Somehow what really sticks out in my mind about Bubba Gumps is that Carter was eating straight lemon wedges. What a tough young lad.

Pixar was awesome too, but I am still a little disappointed not to have been offered a feature film presentation in their in-house theater ;), kidding..but playing WoW on that screen would pwn..let's be reasonable.

Anyway, just wanted to post a comment during my lunch break...:) We love you guys and miss you tons!

Hi from the other end of the world!

gordon, cindy and carter said...

We miss and love you guys too!! SF was a ton of fun :) Looking through these pictures brought back a lot of fun memories. I had so much fun chatting with you on Friday...great to hear your voice again. Now we only need to get the web cam set-up. Have a great week :) and here is some LOVE from the other side of the world xoxoxoxox

Joy said...

Ooo loving all the pictures, Cindy! I am glad that C's lip is doin alright. I can't believe he's 2 already!!