Here are the Pictures I promised...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

This one was taken a couple of weeks ago...he was enjoying his bubble bath :) We went to the Mall and found that the fair was here so we had to stop and playCarter loved the rides and had a blast driving his own car!Then we did the merry-go-round and then, as a family, we did the apple ride that you sit in and it spins around... After doing 3 rides in a row of just circles we decided to take a break and walk off the dizziness Gordon and Carter had fun doing this one together :) Ok, so some fun things have happened I just haven't blogged about them....my bad. I will try and do better at this. We are so glad spring is finally here and hope you all are enjoying it :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Too Silly!! :0)

Hay Babe! nice pix. he is getting so big so fast. move out here so we can watch him grow up. We will be out there next month, we should do dinner on the Monday 18th. It would need to be Down town. What do you think give me a call or e-mail me.