We are still here...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yea, so it has been a long time since I've posted anything. I guess not much has really happened and I haven't thought about posting. Carter and I did go to Cali last week to visit for awhile. Total surprise trip...it just so happened that I was off work for a week so we decided to go play. Also my cousin got married while we were out there so it was fun to be there for that. And we are going again next weekend (the one after Mother's Day) to visit and be there for my Cousin's reception. That trip was planned awhile ago. Carter is growing like crazy and is doing really well with the potty training. I am so glad he is in underwear! It is so cute that he is standing to pee also :) And the weather has been so nice that we have been playing outside like all the time. The camera is in the car so I will get it out later today and get some new pictures to post. Hope you all are doing well!!

0 comments: